Below is a full list of our products specifically offered for Hospice
This lightweight, interchangeable and easily assembled semi-electric bed is the ultra-light plus model from Drive Medical. Its new universal style head and foot boards are interchangeable, featuring high impact composite end panels. The foot section weighs 50 percent less than conventional foot sections, making your deliveries safer and easier. Bed assembly requires only five components. Even motor assembly can be either installed or removed tool free with the patient still in the bed. The unique single motor and junction box are self-contained to reduce noise and prevent disruptions or distractions. Even in the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times, no crank necessary. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large, easy-to-use controls. The bed features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight.
Protocol- Semi electric bed manual
Alternating Pressure Pads & Pumps
The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment alternating which of the 130 individual bubble cells are inflated or deflated every 5 minutes, never placing too much pressure on any affected area. The variable pressure, 4 LPM (liters per minute) pump produces a consistent air flow, adjustable pressure, and it’s quiet technology alternately inflates and deflates the pads air cells.
Protocol- Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad Manual
The Rebel Lightweight Wheelchair by Drive Medical is the perfect solution for those looking for a very portable and high strength wheelchair in one convenient box. The unit comes standard with quick release rear wheels which allows you to easily remove the large wheels on the back to fit tighter storing places. The Rebel Lightweight Wheelchair’s back and frame are also foldable to fit almost any trunk and the swing away footrests are easily removed for convenient storage. The arm rests are removable desk armrests. The Rebel Wheelchair is lightweight and very maneuverable making it extremely easy to turn in even the tightest areas. All of this and more makes the Rebel one of the best solutions for people who are always on the go and need a wheelchair.
Protocol- Standard Wheelchair Manual
The Travelite Transport Chair in a Bag from Drive Medical is a lightweight yet sturdy aluminum framed portable chair. It is easily transportable and comes with a compact carry bag, making it ideal for stowing away in cars, buses, trains, and more. This wheelchair can be used both indoors and outdoors on forgiving terrain, with a convenient step for the attendant to lift the chair over obstacles. This transport chair gives you the freedom to go, with the added convenience of folding up to a manageable size.
Protocol- Transport Wheelchair Manual
The deluxe folding bedside commode by Drive Medical is designed to meet your needs. The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame, elevated toilet seat, or put over your existing toilet. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application. The armrests provide a comfortable place to rest on when sitting and indicate a safe place to grab making sitting and standing easier. The push button height adjustable legs makes sizing a breeze allowing this commode to be used as an elevated toilet seat. In addition to comfort this commode can be folded with out tools making storage and travel convenient. The blue power coated steel welded construction ensures strength and durability able to hold up to 350 pounds. The product comes complete with a snap on seat and lid, 12-quart commode bucket with cover and convenient carry handle, plus splash guard.
Protocol- commode manual
- All nebulizers compressors come with a dishwasher safe reusable JetNeb Plus
- The MQ5900 also comes with a disposable neb kit and the MQ5900P with a pediatric aerosol mask
- Powerful Piston-Driven workhorse compressor
- Durable, lightweight, quiet compressor is perfect for a wide range of patients
- Compact & portable design with an integrated handle for transport
Protocol- Nebulizer manual
- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more and extends the life of the concentrator
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Sold separately, the Transfill Caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14 inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs, to the DeVilbiss 5L Concentrator. Rear view (Figure A), Front View
Protocol- Oxygen Manual
- With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute (Figure A)
- Optional sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly – Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- Unit can be operated while inside the carrying case(Figure B-C)
- Float shutoff on container to protect against overflow and integrated bacteria filter to prevent back flow
Protocol- Suction Unit Manual
With sturdy steel construction and 6-point cradle design, this new-style patient lift by Drive Medical safely raises or lower individuals up to 450 pounds from any stationary position. The lift utilizes high-performance hydraulics to ensure safe and gradual movement. Easy-to-operate breaks on the casters provide additional safety and security, while an adjustable width base allows for a proper fit.
Protocol- Patient Lift Manual
Featuring a comfortable cushioned seat and sturdy backrest, this lightweight aluminum transfer bench by Drive Medical is both comfortable and versatile. With unique “Dual Column” extension legs, you can adjust the height in 1/2″ increments and the seat back adjusts without tools. The bench comes with a new “A” frame design composed of 1″ aluminum frame that is light, sturdy and corrosion resistant. Extra suction cups provide additional stability and tool-free assembly will make you’re life even easier.
Protocol- Transfer Bench Manual
Shower Chair (With Back)
Slips and falls in the shower can be a real concern for people who have trouble standing or walking. Take these concerns out of your bathing experience with the safe and comfortable Shower Chair with Folding Back from Drive Medical. The Shower Chair provides a stable place for you to sit while showering. It’s lightweight, assembled without tools, and has height adjustable legs with non-slip feet making it a simple and safe solution. Plus, the Shower Chair includes a comfortable folding backrest that makes the unit even more compact and transportable. And the chair can be accessorized with arms and soap trays for even more functionality (sold seperately).
Protocol- Shower Chair Manual
- Trigger release feature for opening and closing allows users to close the walker without removing their hands from the handle and is ideal for individuals with limited finger dexterity
- Trigger release can be reached with hands of all sizes Patented
- Composite Trigger Release resists cracking
- Sturdy 1″ diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength
- Newly designed rear glide cap allows for walker to glide easily and smoothly over most surface
Protocol- Standard Folding Walker Manual
The Four Wheel rollator is perfect for people looking for a easy to use walking aid. The backrest can be folded up and down but can also be removed for easier transport. The rollator comes with a basket to store various personal belongings during the user’s travels. The frame is made of a highly durable steel and the rollator includes 8″ non-marring casters which make the unit ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The handles are ergonomic making them easy to grip, are height adjustable, and include easy to use loop locks.
Protocol- Rollator Manual